Keeping clients' computers safe and profitable for over 25 years
Search All Articles
Browse by Category
Computer Support for Small and Home Businesses Most of my clients are Small businesses and home offices with 1 to 5 people. I support a few home users and a few larger businesses. I been keeping their computers running simply, safely and profitably since 1984.
You will learn a lot about how I work by just browsing this website and reading some of my newsletter articles, or call me at 503 244 7517 and we'll discuss your computer needs. You can also download some of my forms and see if they help you.
- I spend a lot of time asking questions to better understand the needs and problems of my clients.
- I help my clients to focus on exactly what problems they are trying to resolve and what technology would assist them. I create forms to help them think about the issues and tradeoffs of different approaches. I also write a monthly newsletter to try and resolve problems before my clients know they have them.
- My emphasis is on simplicity and safety, to reduce future support needs and improve ease of operation.
- Most of my work is done quickly via remote support to provide my clients with immediate help.
- I bring in other consultants if the issues are outside my expertise.
Some Client Recommendations:"Only Steve handles my computer!! He works quickly and efficiently. I have never had a problem he hasn't been able to solve. Ever! He stays ahead of my needs and makes excellent suggestions. l make money and I save money because of Steve's guidance and help. Steve's unmatched in the security department -- I've had three minor viruses attacks since he locked down four successive machines in nineteen years and they were all my own fault. See for yourself - subscribe to his newsletter --- trust me!"
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity
Matthew (Matt) Gloege, Owner, Family Homes of Oregon
"I have known Steve since 1988. He is a knowledgeable computer solutions consultant with a long list of satisfied clients he has retained for many years. Steve and I have worked together on many projects. He is my computer hardware and networking consultant, and I am happy to refer Steve to anyone who needs his service.”
Lindy Robertson, Owner, Computer Companion